Treat Mold Quickly
This is a job that we recently dealt with. The customer had a water damage that was treated by another company. The water was not completely dried out. This led to mold growing in the ceiling when the leftover moisture warmed and provided an ideal habitat for the mold to spread. Unfortunately, because the issue was not properly mitigated by the initial company, SERVPRO needed to demolish part of the ceiling and walls to effectively treat the situation. Now the mold is gone, new ceiling and drywall has been installed, and the customer is back in their home.
If you have a water damage at your home, or you suspect that you have mold growing, do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Trumbull Monroe Northern Bridgeport at (203) 324-1642. Time is of the essence, and they will make it "Like it never even happened."